Stifel Raises price Target on Concho Resources (CXO) on Better-Than-Expected Well Performance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO), and raised the price target to $160.00 (from $141.00), as the company's Midland and Delaware Basin wells generate strong field level returns.
Analyst Michael Scialla commented, "We are raising our target price and NAV estimates to $160 and $170 from $141 and $134 based the performance of CXO's Midland and Delaware Basin wells, which are generating strong field level returns. Further delineation (including new zones) and tighter spacing tests on the company’s newly acquired Midland Basin acreage are likely to be accretive to our estimate."
Shares of Concho Resources closed at $130.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!