Stifel Raises price Target on Concho Resources (CXO) on Better-Than-Expected Well Performance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO), and raised the price target to $160.00 (from $141.00), as the company's Midland and Delaware Basin wells generate strong field level returns.
Analyst Michael Scialla commented, "We are raising our target price and NAV estimates to $160 and $170 from $141 and $134 based the performance of CXO's Midland and Delaware Basin wells, which are generating strong field level returns. Further delineation (including new zones) and tighter spacing tests on the company’s newly acquired Midland Basin acreage are likely to be accretive to our estimate."
Shares of Concho Resources closed at $130.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!