Stifel Raises Price target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) following 2Q Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. The company established its 3Q EPS guidance in the range of $0.21-$0.26, below our previous estimate of $0.30 and consensus of $0.31. Comps are anticipated to be in the range of (2)% to flat.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented, "Zumiez reported 2Q EPS of $(0.03), above our estimate and consensus of $(0.08), versus adjusted EPS of $0.12 LY. Adjusted EPS LY excludes $0.01 per share related to Blue Tomato. Comp sales decreased 4.9% due to soft traffic and lack of fashion trends that resonated with the ZUMZ customer. Management indicated that 3Q is off to a good start, evident in the positive comp quarter to date."
Shares of Zumiez, Inc. closed at $16.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!