Stifel Raises Price target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) following 2Q Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. The company established its 3Q EPS guidance in the range of $0.21-$0.26, below our previous estimate of $0.30 and consensus of $0.31. Comps are anticipated to be in the range of (2)% to flat.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented, "Zumiez reported 2Q EPS of $(0.03), above our estimate and consensus of $(0.08), versus adjusted EPS of $0.12 LY. Adjusted EPS LY excludes $0.01 per share related to Blue Tomato. Comp sales decreased 4.9% due to soft traffic and lack of fashion trends that resonated with the ZUMZ customer. Management indicated that 3Q is off to a good start, evident in the positive comp quarter to date."
Shares of Zumiez, Inc. closed at $16.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!