Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) to $43 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV), and raised the price target to $43.00 (from $40.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Total revenue of $131.3mn came in ahead of consensus of $126.5mn. EPS of $0.15 beat Street expectations of $0.13. Management issued 3Q17 guidance of $134.5-$136.0mn (Street $133.1mn) and $0.15-$0.16 (Street at $0.14).
Analyst Tom Roderick commented, "On August 30th, after the market close, Veeva delivered F2Q17 financial results that handily beat Street estimates for the quarter. The Vault story - which drove non-CRM revenues to 35% of total revenues in the quarter - continues to play out ahead of expectations, as numerous Vault lines are finding success at both installed and new customers. Meanwhile, the Commercial Cloud, anchored by CRM and PromoMats, but also demonstrating success with newer offerings like Events and Align, is emerging as a legitimate suite sale, boosting ASPs. Veeva somehow continues to exceed heightened expectations, and we believe investors are finally realizing that the power of the Vault story has the potential to exceed CRM at some point. We are maintaining our Buy rating while raising our Target Price to $43 from $40."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $37.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!