Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following Strong 3Q
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue grew 34% y/y to $142.8mn, beating consensus of $134.6mn. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.22 came in well ahead of consensus of $0.16, as operating margins of 33.3% benefited from a combination of revenue upside and some one-time reductions in marketing program spend and payroll taxes.
Analyst Tom Roderick commented, "On November 22nd, after the market close, Veeva delivered F3Q17 financial results that came in well ahead of consensus estimates for total revenue and non-GAAP EPS. In addition to Vault accounting for just over half of bookings in the quarter, other highlights included a CRM go-live with a top-20 pharma in the United States, a 7-figure deal with a top-20 pharma to go-live in China, and the company's largest deal ever in South Korea. We maintain our Buy rating and are raising our target price from $45 to $48 for shares of VEEV."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $41.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!