Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following Strong 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue grew 34% y/y to $142.8mn, beating consensus of $134.6mn. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.22 came in well ahead of consensus of $0.16, as operating margins of 33.3% benefited from a combination of revenue upside and some one-time reductions in marketing program spend and payroll taxes.
Analyst Tom Roderick commented, "On November 22nd, after the market close, Veeva delivered F3Q17 financial results that came in well ahead of consensus estimates for total revenue and non-GAAP EPS. In addition to Vault accounting for just over half of bookings in the quarter, other highlights included a CRM go-live with a top-20 pharma in the United States, a 7-figure deal with a top-20 pharma to go-live in China, and the company's largest deal ever in South Korea. We maintain our Buy rating and are raising our target price from $45 to $48 for shares of VEEV."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $41.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!