Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following Analyst Day
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV), and raised the price target to $45.00 (from $43.00), following the company's analyst day. During its presentation, management segmented its two product areas as Commercial Cloud and Vault for the first time. Management highlighted the "Veeva Way" as its foundation for success, which at a high level includes building unified products that can achieve market leadership, leveraging a reference selling model and deep domain expertise to drive customer adoption, and promoting profitability in all areas of the business through disciplined investment.
Analyst Tom Roderick commented, "On September 29th, we had the opportunity to attend Veeva's annual Analyst day in New York City. With Veeva CRM on pace with management targets and Veeva Vault outperforming expectations, the company reaffirmed its CY20 outlook, originally established at its 2015 investor day, including: $1bn+ revenue run-rate, ~50% non-CRM revenue as a percentage of total, 20 eight-figure customers, and 500+ unique customers. Additionally, the company spent a significant portion of its presentation discussing its expanding product set and providing a detailed outlook on the technology landscape a typical prospect faces as they consider adopting solutions like Veeva's. We maintain high conviction in the company's ability to execute on its long-term targets and are thus maintaining our Buy rating while also raising our price target to $45 from $43."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $41.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!