Stifel Raises Price Target on Trinity Industries (TRN) to $21; Reiterates Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN), and raised the price target to $21.00 (from $20.00), after touring one of the company's wind tower manufacturing facilities. U.S. wind power capacity has grown at a CAGR of more than 25% in the past 15 years and is expected to continue. Trinity participates in the market through the manufacture of structural wind towers, which it currently builds in three facilities.
Analyst Michael Baudendistel commented, "Earlier today, we had the opportunity to tour one of Trinity’s wind tower manufacturing facilities, located in Newton, Iowa. We believe weakness in industry fundamentals in the railcar market is well understood by investors currently, but Trinity’s other, smaller business segments understandably do not receive as much focus. In this note, we take a deeper look at the wind tower business and provide takeaways from the facility tour and meetings with management."
Shares of Trinity Industries closed at $24.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!