Stifel Raises Price Target on Oclaro (OCLR) to $10; Reiterates Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $7.50). Stifel sees potential for upside in gross margins, with the potential to expand toward 35% over the next several quarters. Stifel also currently sees an upside driven by the strong ramp in 100G, which grew 134% y/y and 36% q/q in the latest reported 4Q FY16 results.
Analyst Patrick Newton commented, "We are increasing our target price on Oclaro to $10.00, up from our previous target of $7.50 driven by an increase in our expected multiple, matching our target multiple for Lumentum (Buy, $35.24). We consider 20x our FY18 EPS estimate of $0.50 to be a fair valuation as we see a number of drivers offering potential upside to our current estimates."
Shares of Oclaro closed at $8.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!