Stifel Raises Price Target on Oclaro (OCLR) to $10; Reiterates Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $7.50). Stifel sees potential for upside in gross margins, with the potential to expand toward 35% over the next several quarters. Stifel also currently sees an upside driven by the strong ramp in 100G, which grew 134% y/y and 36% q/q in the latest reported 4Q FY16 results.
Analyst Patrick Newton commented, "We are increasing our target price on Oclaro to $10.00, up from our previous target of $7.50 driven by an increase in our expected multiple, matching our target multiple for Lumentum (Buy, $35.24). We consider 20x our FY18 EPS estimate of $0.50 to be a fair valuation as we see a number of drivers offering potential upside to our current estimates."
Shares of Oclaro closed at $8.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!