Stifel Raises Price Target on Oclaro (OCLR) to $10; Reiterates Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $7.50). Stifel sees potential for upside in gross margins, with the potential to expand toward 35% over the next several quarters. Stifel also currently sees an upside driven by the strong ramp in 100G, which grew 134% y/y and 36% q/q in the latest reported 4Q FY16 results.
Analyst Patrick Newton commented, "We are increasing our target price on Oclaro to $10.00, up from our previous target of $7.50 driven by an increase in our expected multiple, matching our target multiple for Lumentum (Buy, $35.24). We consider 20x our FY18 EPS estimate of $0.50 to be a fair valuation as we see a number of drivers offering potential upside to our current estimates."
Shares of Oclaro closed at $8.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Another Beat And Raise - Drexel Hamilton
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!