Stifel Raises Price Target on Mercado Libre (MELI) to $180 Ahead of 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on Mercado Libre (NASDAQ: MELI), and raised the price target to $180.00 (from $150.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Stifel raised 2016 revenue estimates to $818mm from $808mm and 2016 adjusted EBITDA estimates to $205mm from $198mm.
Analyst Scott Devitt commented, "MercadoLibre will report 3Q:16 earnings on Thursday, November 3rd, after the market close. The company has demonstrated strong execution with the roll-out of enhanced services to new geographies and we will look for further evidence of positive trends. Ahead of the 3Q:16 report we are updating our model for FX fluctuations and raising our intermediate/long-term estimates based on the improving adoption of merchant services. We are constructive on what the management team has been able to accomplish, but remain Hold rated with a $180 PT based on valuation."
Shares of MercadoLibre closed at $186.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!