Stifel Raises Price Target on Mercado Libre (MELI) to $180 Ahead of 3Q Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on Mercado Libre (NASDAQ: MELI), and raised the price target to $180.00 (from $150.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Stifel raised 2016 revenue estimates to $818mm from $808mm and 2016 adjusted EBITDA estimates to $205mm from $198mm.
Analyst Scott Devitt commented, "MercadoLibre will report 3Q:16 earnings on Thursday, November 3rd, after the market close. The company has demonstrated strong execution with the roll-out of enhanced services to new geographies and we will look for further evidence of positive trends. Ahead of the 3Q:16 report we are updating our model for FX fluctuations and raising our intermediate/long-term estimates based on the improving adoption of merchant services. We are constructive on what the management team has been able to accomplish, but remain Hold rated with a $180 PT based on valuation."
Shares of MercadoLibre closed at $186.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!