Stifel Raises Price Target on Mercado Libre (MELI) to $180 Ahead of 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on Mercado Libre (NASDAQ: MELI), and raised the price target to $180.00 (from $150.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Stifel raised 2016 revenue estimates to $818mm from $808mm and 2016 adjusted EBITDA estimates to $205mm from $198mm.
Analyst Scott Devitt commented, "MercadoLibre will report 3Q:16 earnings on Thursday, November 3rd, after the market close. The company has demonstrated strong execution with the roll-out of enhanced services to new geographies and we will look for further evidence of positive trends. Ahead of the 3Q:16 report we are updating our model for FX fluctuations and raising our intermediate/long-term estimates based on the improving adoption of merchant services. We are constructive on what the management team has been able to accomplish, but remain Hold rated with a $180 PT based on valuation."
Shares of MercadoLibre closed at $186.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!