Stifel Raises Price Target on MKS Instruments (MKSI) to $64; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on MKS Instruments (NASDAQ: MKSI), and raised the price target to $64.00 (from $54.00). Stifel is projecting the company’s semi revenues to grow 10% y-o-y in 2017, well above current WFE forecast of +5%. Longer term, Stifel continues to view the opportunity more favorably, which is driving increased confidence in the company achieving its long-term goals.
Analyst Patrick Ho commented, "In conjunction with our industry note (see our note, Semi Cap Update: 3D NAND and DRAM Provide Much Heavier First Half Bias to 2017 WFE Spending (Stocks Beginning to Reflect Outlook), Nov. 22), we are increasing our FY17 (Dec) estimates slightly and raising our target price on MKS Instruments to $64 (from $54), which reflects the same 15x multiple we have been using on a 2018-19 peak EPS of $4.25 (including options) on $1.65 billion in revenue."
Shares of MKS Instruments closed at $57.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!