Stifel Raises Price Target on MKS Instruments (MKSI) to $64; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on MKS Instruments (NASDAQ: MKSI), and raised the price target to $64.00 (from $54.00). Stifel is projecting the company’s semi revenues to grow 10% y-o-y in 2017, well above current WFE forecast of +5%. Longer term, Stifel continues to view the opportunity more favorably, which is driving increased confidence in the company achieving its long-term goals.
Analyst Patrick Ho commented, "In conjunction with our industry note (see our note, Semi Cap Update: 3D NAND and DRAM Provide Much Heavier First Half Bias to 2017 WFE Spending (Stocks Beginning to Reflect Outlook), Nov. 22), we are increasing our FY17 (Dec) estimates slightly and raising our target price on MKS Instruments to $64 (from $54), which reflects the same 15x multiple we have been using on a 2018-19 peak EPS of $4.25 (including options) on $1.65 billion in revenue."
Shares of MKS Instruments closed at $57.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!