Stifel Raises Price Target on Lam Research (LRCX) to $116 Following Analyst Day
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX), and raised the price target to $116.00 (from $110.00), following the company's analyst day. Management provided a much better-than-expected outlook for the March quarter and provided some thoughts on 2017 WFE spending and how it may be “slightly” more first half-weighted. From a market opportunity standpoint, management increased its serve available market opportunity to $5+ billion by 2019 with the largest incremental driver being the continued ramp of 3D NAND.
Analyst Patrick Ho commented, "On Friday, Lam Research hosted its annual Analyst Day where it provided an update on its market opportunities (and how they continue to expand) and how the company is prepared to capitalize upon them from a technology and operations standpoint. With industry inflections like 3D NAND, FinFET, and multi-patterning, the company is well positioned to benefit from these trends given its market position in the etch and deposition segments. More importantly, we believe that these market opportunities will translate favorably to the operating model where top line growth will have a positive trickle-down effect to the bottom line."
Shares of Lam Research closed at $104.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!