Stifel Raises Price Target on L Brands (LB) Following 2Q Report
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on L Brands (NYSE: LB), and raised the price target to $90.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Richard E. Jaffe commented, "L Brands reported adjusted 2Q EPS of $0.70, a 3% increase vs. $0.68 LY. Results were well above consensus and management’s initial plan, largely driven by better than expected results at VS (management guided to a mid-single digit sales decline at VS NA, actual sales increased 3%), fueled, in part, by strength in bralettes and sports bras."
Shares of L Brands closed at $74.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!