Stifel Raises Price Target on L Brands (LB) Following 2Q Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on L Brands (NYSE: LB), and raised the price target to $90.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Richard E. Jaffe commented, "L Brands reported adjusted 2Q EPS of $0.70, a 3% increase vs. $0.68 LY. Results were well above consensus and management’s initial plan, largely driven by better than expected results at VS (management guided to a mid-single digit sales decline at VS NA, actual sales increased 3%), fueled, in part, by strength in bralettes and sports bras."
Shares of L Brands closed at $74.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!