Stifel Raises Price Target on L Brands (LB) Following 2Q Report
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on L Brands (NYSE: LB), and raised the price target to $90.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Richard E. Jaffe commented, "L Brands reported adjusted 2Q EPS of $0.70, a 3% increase vs. $0.68 LY. Results were well above consensus and management’s initial plan, largely driven by better than expected results at VS (management guided to a mid-single digit sales decline at VS NA, actual sales increased 3%), fueled, in part, by strength in bralettes and sports bras."
Shares of L Brands closed at $74.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!