Stifel Raises Price Target on L Brands (LB) Following 2Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on L Brands (NYSE: LB), and raised the price target to $90.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Richard E. Jaffe commented, "L Brands reported adjusted 2Q EPS of $0.70, a 3% increase vs. $0.68 LY. Results were well above consensus and management’s initial plan, largely driven by better than expected results at VS (management guided to a mid-single digit sales decline at VS NA, actual sales increased 3%), fueled, in part, by strength in bralettes and sports bras."
Shares of L Brands closed at $74.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!