Stifel Raises Price Target on L Brands (LB) Following 2Q Report
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on L Brands (NYSE: LB), and raised the price target to $90.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Richard E. Jaffe commented, "L Brands reported adjusted 2Q EPS of $0.70, a 3% increase vs. $0.68 LY. Results were well above consensus and management’s initial plan, largely driven by better than expected results at VS (management guided to a mid-single digit sales decline at VS NA, actual sales increased 3%), fueled, in part, by strength in bralettes and sports bras."
Shares of L Brands closed at $74.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!