Stifel Raises Price Target on Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Following Announced Dropdown
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ: GPP), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), as the company's announced a dropdown from Green Plains Inc. (GPRE). GPP will pay $90 million in cash with management anticipating an 8.5x EBITDA multiple. GPP and GPRE agreed to increase their quarterly minimum volume commitment to 297 million gallons from 236 million gallons which represents 85% of the incremental ethanol production capacity.
Analyst Selman Akyol commented, "Green Plains Partners LP announced a dropdown from Green Plains Inc. (GPRE, $25.07) which was mostly in line with our expectations. After adjusting our model, we are increasing our estimates and raising our 2017 DPU growth expectation to 8.8% from 4.8%. As a result, we are maintaining our Buy rating and raising our target price to $22.00 from $20.00."
Shares of Green Plains Partners LP closed at $19.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!