Stifel Raises Price Target on Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Following Announced Dropdown
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ: GPP), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $20.00), as the company's announced a dropdown from Green Plains Inc. (GPRE). GPP will pay $90 million in cash with management anticipating an 8.5x EBITDA multiple. GPP and GPRE agreed to increase their quarterly minimum volume commitment to 297 million gallons from 236 million gallons which represents 85% of the incremental ethanol production capacity.
Analyst Selman Akyol commented, "Green Plains Partners LP announced a dropdown from Green Plains Inc. (GPRE, $25.07) which was mostly in line with our expectations. After adjusting our model, we are increasing our estimates and raising our 2017 DPU growth expectation to 8.8% from 4.8%. As a result, we are maintaining our Buy rating and raising our target price to $22.00 from $20.00."
Shares of Green Plains Partners LP closed at $19.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!