Stifel Raises Price Target on Electronic Arts (EA) to $87
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA), and raised the price target to $87.00 (from $83.00).
Analyst Drew Crum commented, "We are increasing our target price on the shares of Electronic Arts to $87, and continue to recommend purchase of the shares. This implies the shares trade at 21x our FY2018 non-GAAP EPS estimate."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $79.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Citi Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy
- Perrigo (PRGO): Cutting PT After Cautious Commentary - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!