Stifel Raises Price Target on Commvault Systems (CVLT) Following User Conference
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT), and raised the price target to $68.00 (from $62.00), following the company's Commvault GO End User and Partner Conference.
Analyst Aaron Rakers commented, "Commvault remains one of our top picks – driven by a positive view on fundamental upside (top/bottom-line – revenue growth into mid-teens w/ progression toward 20%+ EBIT%?) and valuation re-rate. This week we attended Commvault’s inaugural end user / partner event, Commvault GO, which hosted a solid ~1,300 attendees. The event reinforced our positive view on Commvault’s Data Platform competitive positioning, alignment with enterprise-scale hybrid cloud data management, expanding partnership ecosystem (e.g., Cisco, Microsoft, Pure Storage, etc.), production positioning / expansion (e.g., SDS, cloud capabilities, etc.), and focus on continuing to expands its platform API openness. We are positive on Commvault’s position as a supplier of heterogeneous (e.g., 17+ types of data supported) enterprise-scalable data management."
Shares of CommVault Systems closed at $55.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!