Stifel Raises Price Target on Commvault Systems (CVLT) Following User Conference
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT), and raised the price target to $68.00 (from $62.00), following the company's Commvault GO End User and Partner Conference.
Analyst Aaron Rakers commented, "Commvault remains one of our top picks – driven by a positive view on fundamental upside (top/bottom-line – revenue growth into mid-teens w/ progression toward 20%+ EBIT%?) and valuation re-rate. This week we attended Commvault’s inaugural end user / partner event, Commvault GO, which hosted a solid ~1,300 attendees. The event reinforced our positive view on Commvault’s Data Platform competitive positioning, alignment with enterprise-scale hybrid cloud data management, expanding partnership ecosystem (e.g., Cisco, Microsoft, Pure Storage, etc.), production positioning / expansion (e.g., SDS, cloud capabilities, etc.), and focus on continuing to expands its platform API openness. We are positive on Commvault’s position as a supplier of heterogeneous (e.g., 17+ types of data supported) enterprise-scalable data management."
Shares of CommVault Systems closed at $55.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!