Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $55
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Clean Harbors (NYSE: CLH), and raised the price target to $55.00 (from $50.00), after traveling with management. CLH believes it can return the AEBITDA margins to 20% over the next five years assuming the current economic backdrop. To do so it needs low-to-mid single digit sales growth focused on driving operating leverage across the existing invested capital base.
Analyst Michael Hoffman commented, "We reiterate our Buy rating and raise the target price to $55 on Clean Harbors (CLH, Buy, $47.58). We traveled with CFO Michael Battles and VP/IR Jim Buckley to visit investors in Baltimore. The focus was on are the headwinds at last at a bottom and is there growth even if it is shallow in the legacy portfolio of Technical Service, Industrial & Field Services and SKE Environmental. Growth in FY17 is augmented by a focus on shifting the blended oil mix, regulated medical waste, the Eldorado incinerator start-up."
Shares of Clean Harbors closed at $47.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!