Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $55
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Clean Harbors (NYSE: CLH), and raised the price target to $55.00 (from $50.00), after traveling with management. CLH believes it can return the AEBITDA margins to 20% over the next five years assuming the current economic backdrop. To do so it needs low-to-mid single digit sales growth focused on driving operating leverage across the existing invested capital base.
Analyst Michael Hoffman commented, "We reiterate our Buy rating and raise the target price to $55 on Clean Harbors (CLH, Buy, $47.58). We traveled with CFO Michael Battles and VP/IR Jim Buckley to visit investors in Baltimore. The focus was on are the headwinds at last at a bottom and is there growth even if it is shallow in the legacy portfolio of Technical Service, Industrial & Field Services and SKE Environmental. Growth in FY17 is augmented by a focus on shifting the blended oil mix, regulated medical waste, the Eldorado incinerator start-up."
Shares of Clean Harbors closed at $47.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!