Stifel Raises Apple (AAPL) PT, Estimates Ahead of Q4 Print
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst Aaron Rakers reiterated a Buy rating and raised estimates and his price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $130.00 (from $120.00) ahead of Q4 results on 10/25.
The firm is increasing F4Q16 (September) and F1Q17 (December) estimates from $45.6B/$1.57 and $70.5B/$3.01 to $47.7B/$1.69 and $74.3B/$3.17 (street: $46.9B/$1.66 and $74.4B/$3.19). They now model iPhone shipments ahead of the street - F4Q16 and F1Q17 iPhone shipments at 47.0M and 76.6M (street: 44.6M & 75.M).
Rakers commented, "The anticipated upgrade rate of what we now estimate as nearing 700M active iPhone installed base remains a key focus - using an 8%-10% iPhone installed base upgrade rate would leave us at an implied 80%+ of our 76.6 million ship estimate, which compares to our estimate of ~50% contributions in the December 2014 and 2015 quarters. It is important to consider the extra (14th) week included in the December quarter – extra week ending on New Year’s Eve, which in the past has been highlighted as a good sell-thru week for Apple and cited as accounting for 1/14th of revenue during the last 14-week quarter (Dec '11; F1Q12)."
Shares of Apple closed at $117.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!