Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades IMAX Corporation (IMAX) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded IMAX Corporation (NYSE: IMAX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil states, "This move comes, as we view IMAX at a positive operational inflection point as we expect significant JRSA margin expansion leading to increased operating leverage and EBITDA per screen growth. While the strong 2015 and 2016 box office slate will aid the entire group, we view IMAX as exceptionally well positioned given that the attractive slate for their core comes at a time when their operating fundamental are improving."
Shares of IMAX Corporation closed at $24.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!