Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades IMAX Corporation (IMAX) to Buy
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded IMAX Corporation (NYSE: IMAX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil states, "This move comes, as we view IMAX at a positive operational inflection point as we expect significant JRSA margin expansion leading to increased operating leverage and EBITDA per screen growth. While the strong 2015 and 2016 box office slate will aid the entire group, we view IMAX as exceptionally well positioned given that the attractive slate for their core comes at a time when their operating fundamental are improving."
Shares of IMAX Corporation closed at $24.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Weatherford International (WFT) to Buy
- General Motors (GM) Has Opportunity to Change and Shed Low Multiple, Says Morgan Stanley
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Tableau Software (DATA) Despite 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!