Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades IMAX Corporation (IMAX) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded IMAX Corporation (NYSE: IMAX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil states, "This move comes, as we view IMAX at a positive operational inflection point as we expect significant JRSA margin expansion leading to increased operating leverage and EBITDA per screen growth. While the strong 2015 and 2016 box office slate will aid the entire group, we view IMAX as exceptionally well positioned given that the attractive slate for their core comes at a time when their operating fundamental are improving."
Shares of IMAX Corporation closed at $24.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) to Buy
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Lifted to $150 at Leerink Partners Following 'Beat and Raise' Qtr
- Seagate's (STX) Outlook Should be Viewed as Positive Given Expectations of Flat Sequential Segment Growth - Stifel (WDC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!