Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades IMAX Corporation (IMAX) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded IMAX Corporation (NYSE: IMAX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil states, "This move comes, as we view IMAX at a positive operational inflection point as we expect significant JRSA margin expansion leading to increased operating leverage and EBITDA per screen growth. While the strong 2015 and 2016 box office slate will aid the entire group, we view IMAX as exceptionally well positioned given that the attractive slate for their core comes at a time when their operating fundamental are improving."
Shares of IMAX Corporation closed at $24.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Glu Mobile (GLUU) May Have Found Bottom, Says Analyst; Benchmark Upgrades Stock to 'Buy'
- Compass Point Remains Sidelined as DeVry Education Group (DV) Reports Mixed 2Q and Low 3Q Guidance
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!