Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades IMAX Corporation (IMAX) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded IMAX Corporation (NYSE: IMAX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil states, "This move comes, as we view IMAX at a positive operational inflection point as we expect significant JRSA margin expansion leading to increased operating leverage and EBITDA per screen growth. While the strong 2015 and 2016 box office slate will aid the entire group, we view IMAX as exceptionally well positioned given that the attractive slate for their core comes at a time when their operating fundamental are improving."
Shares of IMAX Corporation closed at $24.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Hold
- Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on Dollar Tree (DLTR) Following 2Q Comp Miss
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Ferroglobe plc (GSM) to $12; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!