Stifel Likes VeriFone Systems (PAY) Into Earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Christopher Brendler, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) noting that he likes PAY shares into fiscal 3Q results this Thursday.
The analyst stated "Although it is difficult to be optimistic after the 2Q debacle and visibility remains painfully low, we like the low expectations as the stock has languished over the last three months. We also still have confidence in management as we still see a company heading in the right direction under CEO Galant, and given fading FX headwinds we would be surprised to see PAY lower guidance again. With additional upside possible from new product introductions and fading EMV bottleneck, we like the risk/reward into results".
No change to the price target of $26.00
Shares of VeriFone closed at $19.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!