Stifel Likes VeriFone Systems (PAY) Into Earnings
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Christopher Brendler, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) noting that he likes PAY shares into fiscal 3Q results this Thursday.
The analyst stated "Although it is difficult to be optimistic after the 2Q debacle and visibility remains painfully low, we like the low expectations as the stock has languished over the last three months. We also still have confidence in management as we still see a company heading in the right direction under CEO Galant, and given fading FX headwinds we would be surprised to see PAY lower guidance again. With additional upside possible from new product introductions and fading EMV bottleneck, we like the risk/reward into results".
No change to the price target of $26.00
Shares of VeriFone closed at $19.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!