Stifel Lifts PT on Kohl's (KSS) to $50 Following Strong Q2 Performance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel boosts its price target on Buy-rated Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) from $45 to $50 following Q2 results.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented,
Given the better than anticipated quarter and apparent strength heading into 3Q, we are buyers of KSS. Kohl’s is a provider of high quality and nationally recognized fashion brands for the family at prices representing excellent value, situated in convenient (85% of US consumers live within 8 miles of a Kohl’s), low-cost real estate nation-wide. We are optimistic for 2H16 improvement driven by: better merchandising and brands, tightly managed inventory levels which should help limit margin pressure, continued strength and increased sales from the updated loyalty program and an improved shopping experience (better stores/technology advancements/improvement in omnichannel). Seasonable weather in 2H and the absence of El Niño would be an added plus. We reiterate our Buy rating given the current valuation, which we view as attractive (on a P/E basis, the stock is currently trading at a modest discount to the two-year average of the out-year consensus multiple, 11x vs. 11.7x) and because of its high yield (4.5%) and what we believe to be a sustainable dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!