Stifel Lifts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $16 Following Q2 Report; Notes Strong Start to Q3
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel lifts its price target on Hold-rated Francesca's (Nasdaq: FRAN) from $14 to $16 following Q2 results reported earlier Wednesday.
Analyst Richard Jaffe noted the following key takeaways from the report:
- Strong Start to 3Q – 3Q is off to a good start due to an appealing product assortment, more effective marketing and increased penetration from the DTC channel. Management expects 3Q comps to increase in the mid-single digit range if trends do not deteriorate.
- Search for New CEO Underway – The company’s former CEO, Michael Barnes, left the company on May 15. No replacement has been named. The company is currently searching for a new CEO.
- Vision 2020 Strategy – In 3Q15, management put in place its strategic plan for the company called Vision 2020. The strategy includes six strategic pillars which are supported by multiple initiatives and actions. They include: 1) invigorate merchandising 2) optimize real estate 3) differentiate and personalize the in-boutique guest experience 4) cultivate and expand branding and marketing 5) develop and integrate the digital ecosystem and 6) expand the outlet channel. We believe these initiatives are gaining traction and helped to drive 2Q’s performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!