Stifel Lifts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $16 Following Q2 Report; Notes Strong Start to Q3
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel lifts its price target on Hold-rated Francesca's (Nasdaq: FRAN) from $14 to $16 following Q2 results reported earlier Wednesday.
Analyst Richard Jaffe noted the following key takeaways from the report:
- Strong Start to 3Q – 3Q is off to a good start due to an appealing product assortment, more effective marketing and increased penetration from the DTC channel. Management expects 3Q comps to increase in the mid-single digit range if trends do not deteriorate.
- Search for New CEO Underway – The company’s former CEO, Michael Barnes, left the company on May 15. No replacement has been named. The company is currently searching for a new CEO.
- Vision 2020 Strategy – In 3Q15, management put in place its strategic plan for the company called Vision 2020. The strategy includes six strategic pillars which are supported by multiple initiatives and actions. They include: 1) invigorate merchandising 2) optimize real estate 3) differentiate and personalize the in-boutique guest experience 4) cultivate and expand branding and marketing 5) develop and integrate the digital ecosystem and 6) expand the outlet channel. We believe these initiatives are gaining traction and helped to drive 2Q’s performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) 'Buy' Maintained at SunTrust Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!