Stifel Downgrades U.S. Ecology (ECOL) to Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel downgraded U.S. Ecology (NASDAQ: ECOL) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $48.00 as they take a wait-and-see approach to FY17 project turnover.
Analyst Michael Hoffman commented, "We are moving to a Hold rating and retaining our $48 target price on US Ecology. The stock has garnered nearly 12-months of stock price appreciation in one week post the US elections. For owners hold it, for interested investors wait-n-see at what level the project pipeline converts into shipments in FY17. Our outlook for FY17 is 2.5% to 3% recurring sales growth coupled with a 10% YoY bounce in project revenue in Environmental Services. Field & Industrial Services is forecast down on a lost retail hazardous waste contract. Margins improve on mix and operating leverage from more volume through the ES infrastructure. We see 4Q16 and 1Q17 as noisy and then clarity on project pipeline conversion emerges into 2Q and the 2H17."
Shares of U.S. Ecology closed at $46.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!