Stifel Downgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel downgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $44.00 (unchanged).
Analyst John G. Larkin said, "The Dow Jones Transportation Average has had a double-digit run since the beginning of the month, reflecting expectations for a lower corporate tax rate, infrastructure spending, reduced regulation, increased domestic activity, and a more business friendly environment for the sector as a whole under the soon to be Trump administration. While the sector saw a modest compression in valuations over the past 18 months as compared to the all-time highs seen in 2014, the space has yet again run toward another period of record setting all-time high valuations never seen before thanks to tepid economic growth, capital flight toward US equities, and low interest rates. We are taking this opportunity to Ddwngrade the shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Hub Group, and Swift Transportation ahead of what we anticipate to be a rationalization of valuations."
Shares of Hub Group closed at $42.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!