Stifel Downgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel downgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $44.00 (unchanged).
Analyst John G. Larkin said, "The Dow Jones Transportation Average has had a double-digit run since the beginning of the month, reflecting expectations for a lower corporate tax rate, infrastructure spending, reduced regulation, increased domestic activity, and a more business friendly environment for the sector as a whole under the soon to be Trump administration. While the sector saw a modest compression in valuations over the past 18 months as compared to the all-time highs seen in 2014, the space has yet again run toward another period of record setting all-time high valuations never seen before thanks to tepid economic growth, capital flight toward US equities, and low interest rates. We are taking this opportunity to Ddwngrade the shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Hub Group, and Swift Transportation ahead of what we anticipate to be a rationalization of valuations."
Shares of Hub Group closed at $42.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!