Stifel Downgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel downgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $44.00 (unchanged).
Analyst John G. Larkin said, "The Dow Jones Transportation Average has had a double-digit run since the beginning of the month, reflecting expectations for a lower corporate tax rate, infrastructure spending, reduced regulation, increased domestic activity, and a more business friendly environment for the sector as a whole under the soon to be Trump administration. While the sector saw a modest compression in valuations over the past 18 months as compared to the all-time highs seen in 2014, the space has yet again run toward another period of record setting all-time high valuations never seen before thanks to tepid economic growth, capital flight toward US equities, and low interest rates. We are taking this opportunity to Ddwngrade the shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Hub Group, and Swift Transportation ahead of what we anticipate to be a rationalization of valuations."
Shares of Hub Group closed at $42.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades LSI Corporation (LSI) to Hold
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!