Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola (KO) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel downgraded Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $45.00 (from $50.00).
Analyst Mark Swartzberg commented, "We are downgrading KO to Hold from Buy, motivated by PEP's 3Q results, our belief neither is suited to multiple expansion, and the likelihood consensus EPS forecasts remain the same or go up slightly."
Shares of Coca-Cola closed at $42.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!