Stifel Cuts Price Target on Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL); Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel maintained a Hold rating on Sunoco Logistics Partners (NYSE: SXL), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $29.00), following a joint call with Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP). This transaction appears to be more of a stepping-stone as opposed to one-and-done. Management noted operating in the high splits of an IDR structure is unsustainable long-term and a roll-up is inevitable for all entities.
Analyst Selman Akyol commented, "Following the joint Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL, $24.47, Hold) and Energy Transfer Partners (ETP, $36.52, Hold) conference call, we are cautious of the combined entity given the IDR structure remains outstanding, along with an elevated equity cost of capital. We discussed our initial thoughts in Energy Transfer Throws Another Curveball: Sunoco Logistics to Acquire Energy Transfer Partners where we discussed a more neutral view of the transaction. Below are some additional takeaways, in addition to reasons to be optimistic and reasons for concern."
Shares of Sunoco Logistics Partners closed at $24.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!