Stifel Cuts Price Target on Post Holdings (POST) to $85; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel maintained a Buy rating on Post Holdings (NYSE: POST), and cut the price target to $85.00 (from $95.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Post provided its initial EBITDA guidance range for FY17 calling for EBITDA of $910 million to $950 million representing a 2.5% decline to 1.5% growth.
Analyst Christopher Growe commented, "Post reported a strong 4Q16 EPS result including EPS of $0.61, up significantly from the prior year, and EBITDA of $220 million, above our estimate, the consensus estimate, and the company’s own guidance. FY17 EBITDA guidance of $910-$950 million was generally in line with our estimate and investor expectations, yet the stock price reacted negatively which we find surprising. We continue with our Buy rating and are lowering our target price to $85 to reflect lower multiples broadly across the food industry. We foresee strong upside potential for the shares from this level."
Shares of Post Holdings closed at $72.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!