Stifel Cuts Price Target on Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Following Analyst Day
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel maintained a Buy rating on Oshkosh Corp. (NYSE: OSK), and cut the price target to $61.00 (from $63.00), following the company's analyst day. Oshkosh framed out its capital allocation plans, which has changed little since the 2012 Analyst Event. Stifel's FY16 EPS estimates shifts to $2.95 on $6.185 billion in revenues.
Analyst Stanley Elliott commented, "We attended the Oshkosh's Analyst Day and came away from the event encouraged by the long-term outlook for the company. Although we found the initial FY17 EPS outlook somewhat disappointing relative to expectations, we continue to view Oshkosh favorably. Part of this view is based on our belief that Oshkosh will be one of the few industrial/machinery companies in the next year that has the ability to generate both positive revenue and earnings growth. For the broader industrial landscape we see macro headwinds tempering expectations as well, resulting in a flat to more likely down guide, but confirmation will come later for these December year-end companies. Given the valuation discrepancy between Oshkosh and the broader industrial market (9.6x vs. 10.5x on an FY1 EV/EBITDA basis) we continue to find the risk reward attractive, particularly following the 10.6% sell off versus the 0.6% decline in the broader market."
Shares of Oshkosh closed at $50.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!