Stifel Cuts Price Target on L Brands (LB) to $85 Following 3Q Pre-Release
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel maintained a Buy rating on L Brands (NYSE: LB), and cut the price target to $85.00 (from $90.00), following the company's 3Q pre-release. Management expects 3Q EPS to be $0.40, at the low end of its previous guidance range of $0.40-$0.45 and below the consensus of $0.46.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented, "LB pre-released its comparable sales for October and updated its 3Q EPS guidance in advance of its Investor Update Meeting tomorrow. October comparable sales are expected to be up 1%, including an expected 2% comp decline at VS and a 6% comp gain at BBW. Additionally, the company expects 3Q EPS to be $0.40 (versus previous guidance of $0.40-$0.45 and below our estimate and consensus of $0.46)."
Shares of L Brands closed at $72.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Barclays Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Underweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!