Stifel Cuts Price Target on Host Hotels & Resorts (HST) to $17.50; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel maintained a Buy rating on Host Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HST), and cut the price target to $17.50 (from $18.50), after adjusting estimates. 2016 adjusted FFO estimates were cut to $1.66 (from $1.67) and 2017 adjusted FFO to $1.66 (from $1.67).
Analyst Simon Yarmak commented, "The company maintains one of the best balance sheets in the sector. We estimate that net-debt+preferred to EV is at 24.3% vs. the industry average of 34.0%. Net-debt+preferred/EBITDA is 2.6x, one of the lowest in the industry. Fixed charge coverage is over 7.0x, the best in the company's history. We estimate, post closing of the asset sales, HST will have almost $300 million of unrestricted cash and $739 million of line capacity. 95 out of 99 hotels are unencumbered."
Shares of Host Hotels closed at $15.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!