Stifel Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) to $15 Following 2Q EPS Miss
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel maintained a Buy rating on Express Inc. (NYSE: EXPR), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $18.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst "Express reported 2Q EPS of $0.13, $0.04 below consensus and $0.02 below the low end of management’s guidance. EPS decreased 48% vs. $0.25 LY. Results were below expectation as weak store traffic and a lack of clarity across the merchandise assortment held back results and required increased markdowns to clear."
Shares of Express Inc. closed at $16.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!