Stifel Cuts Price Target on ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE: MYCC), and cut the price target to $17.00 (from $18.00), following the company's 3Q. Consolidated adjusted EBITDA totaled $59M, in line with consensus. The relative underperformance was driven by softer than expected 3% GCC revenue miss vs. consensus, which management attributed to decreased club utilization and severe weather.
Analyst Steven Wieczynski commented, "We find ourselves a bit puzzled by the magnitude of the post-quarter selloff in MYCC shares (13% vs SPX flat), as we were unable to identify anything in the company’s reported results, strategic outlook, or management’s commentary supportive of such a move. Although we are not surprised by the direction of the trade, as we thought F3Q16 GCC segment underperformance and messaging emphasizing a focus on deleveraging going forward could evoke a modest negative response, we in no way saw this type of selloff coming."
Shares of ClubCorp Holdings closed at $12.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!