Stifel Cuts Price Target on ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE: MYCC), and cut the price target to $17.00 (from $18.00), following the company's 3Q. Consolidated adjusted EBITDA totaled $59M, in line with consensus. The relative underperformance was driven by softer than expected 3% GCC revenue miss vs. consensus, which management attributed to decreased club utilization and severe weather.
Analyst Steven Wieczynski commented, "We find ourselves a bit puzzled by the magnitude of the post-quarter selloff in MYCC shares (13% vs SPX flat), as we were unable to identify anything in the company’s reported results, strategic outlook, or management’s commentary supportive of such a move. Although we are not surprised by the direction of the trade, as we thought F3Q16 GCC segment underperformance and messaging emphasizing a focus on deleveraging going forward could evoke a modest negative response, we in no way saw this type of selloff coming."
Shares of ClubCorp Holdings closed at $12.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) PT Raised to $40 at Stifel Following NDR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!