Stifel Cuts Price Target on ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE: MYCC), and cut the price target to $17.00 (from $18.00), following the company's 3Q. Consolidated adjusted EBITDA totaled $59M, in line with consensus. The relative underperformance was driven by softer than expected 3% GCC revenue miss vs. consensus, which management attributed to decreased club utilization and severe weather.
Analyst Steven Wieczynski commented, "We find ourselves a bit puzzled by the magnitude of the post-quarter selloff in MYCC shares (13% vs SPX flat), as we were unable to identify anything in the company’s reported results, strategic outlook, or management’s commentary supportive of such a move. Although we are not surprised by the direction of the trade, as we thought F3Q16 GCC segment underperformance and messaging emphasizing a focus on deleveraging going forward could evoke a modest negative response, we in no way saw this type of selloff coming."
Shares of ClubCorp Holdings closed at $12.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Following Announced Review Committee
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!