Stifel Cuts Price Target as Vectrus Inc (VEC) Loses Army Contract
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel maintained a Hold rating on Vectrus Inc (NYSE: VEC), and cut the price target to $22.00 (from $30.00), following the Army's announcement that it did not select Vectrus on the recompete of its U.S. Army KBOSSS contract. The Army announced it awarded the KBOSSS 2.0 contract to a team of KBR and Triple Canopy. This contract to support the U.S. Army base in Kuwait represented 35% of Vectrus’ revenues in 1H16.
Analyst William Loomis commented, "After the close today, the Army announced it did not select Vectrus on the recompete of its largest contract, the U.S. Army KBOSSS contract, which was 35% of revenues in 1H16. While the company will likely protest the loss, we are taking the contract out of our estimates for next year. While our reduced target price of $22 is well below the closing price, we expect the stock to weaken tomorrow morning and are maintaining our Hold rating on the shares."
Shares of Vectrus Inc closed at $27.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!