Stifel Cuts Price Target as SPX Flow (FLOW) Releases Negative 3Q Preannouncement
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel maintained a Buy rating on SPX Flow (NYSE: FLOW), and cut the price target to $33.00 (from $39.00), following the company's negative 3Q preannouncement. SPX is expecting revenue of $467 million, down substantially from the $490-$510 million previous guidance. Adjusted EPS is expected to be in the range of $0.30-$0.35, compared with the prior guidance range of $0.40-$0.50.
Analyst Nathan Jones commented, "We maintain our Buy rating but are reducing our target price from $39 to $33 based on 13x our 2018E EPS of $2.52. We continue to believe that despite market headwinds SPX Flow has outsized internal opportunities that if successfully executed on will provide outsized returns for investors."
Shares of SPX Flow closed at $26.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI): Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!