Stifel Cuts Price Target as SPX Flow (FLOW) Releases Negative 3Q Preannouncement
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel maintained a Buy rating on SPX Flow (NYSE: FLOW), and cut the price target to $33.00 (from $39.00), following the company's negative 3Q preannouncement. SPX is expecting revenue of $467 million, down substantially from the $490-$510 million previous guidance. Adjusted EPS is expected to be in the range of $0.30-$0.35, compared with the prior guidance range of $0.40-$0.50.
Analyst Nathan Jones commented, "We maintain our Buy rating but are reducing our target price from $39 to $33 based on 13x our 2018E EPS of $2.52. We continue to believe that despite market headwinds SPX Flow has outsized internal opportunities that if successfully executed on will provide outsized returns for investors."
Shares of SPX Flow closed at $26.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!