Stifel Adjusts Estimates on TTM Technologies (TTMI); Reiterates Buy
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on TTM Technologies (NASDAQ: TTMI), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), reflecting modestly better demand in automotive and mobility. Stifel adjusted FY17 revenue estimates to $2.60bn, from $2.58bn previously, or up 4% y/y vs. up 3% previously. FY17 EPS goes from $1.33 to $1.38.
Analyst Matthew Sheerin commented, "We are raising our FY17 revenue and EPS estimates for TTM Technologies to reflect modestly better demand in automotive and mobility, as well as slightly greater margin leverage. We are also increasing our PT from $13 to $15 to reflect the higher EPS as well as slightly higher multiple, given the company's strong execution in recent quarters and a more diverse end-market exposure portfolio post the Viasystems acquisition. Our FY17 revenue and EPS estimates go from $2.58bn and $1.33 to $2.60bn and $1.38. Our new $15 PT is based on ~11x our 2017 EPS estimate and ~6x forward EV/EBITDA, which is in line with EMS peers."
Shares of TTMI closed at $13.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Instinet Cuts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT to $333
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!