Stifel Adjusts Estimates on TTM Technologies (TTMI); Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on TTM Technologies (NASDAQ: TTMI), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), reflecting modestly better demand in automotive and mobility. Stifel adjusted FY17 revenue estimates to $2.60bn, from $2.58bn previously, or up 4% y/y vs. up 3% previously. FY17 EPS goes from $1.33 to $1.38.
Analyst Matthew Sheerin commented, "We are raising our FY17 revenue and EPS estimates for TTM Technologies to reflect modestly better demand in automotive and mobility, as well as slightly greater margin leverage. We are also increasing our PT from $13 to $15 to reflect the higher EPS as well as slightly higher multiple, given the company's strong execution in recent quarters and a more diverse end-market exposure portfolio post the Viasystems acquisition. Our FY17 revenue and EPS estimates go from $2.58bn and $1.33 to $2.60bn and $1.38. Our new $15 PT is based on ~11x our 2017 EPS estimate and ~6x forward EV/EBITDA, which is in line with EMS peers."
Shares of TTMI closed at $13.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!