Stemline Therapeutics (STML): Reiterating Buy After Positive Preliminary Data - HC Wainwright
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Raghuram Selvaraju, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Stemline Therapeutics (NASDAQ: STML) after the company released positive preliminary data from SL-701 in GBM at the Society for NeuroOncology (SNO) 2016 meeting.
In Stage 2 of this study, where SL-701 is being used in combination with poly-ICLC and bevacizumab, seven responses (two complete responses and five partial responses) have been observed out of 21 evaluable subjects.
Shares of Stemline Therapeutics closed at $12.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Announces Presentation of SL-401 Phase 2 Data in AML;
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!