State Street (STT) PT Raised to $80 at Jefferies
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin reiterated a Buy rating on State Street (NYSE: STT) and raised his price target on $80.00 (from $74.00), saying it remains well-positioned to beat expectations.
Usdin commented, "Following the positive turn in out-year EPS ests., STT remains well-positioned to beat expectations. We believe the Beacon cost initiative progress and record 2Q16 asset servicing wins are not fully appreciated. Secular drivers and easier 2H comps support fee growth and valuation metrics are attractive relative to history and the market. We establish an '18 EPS est. of $6.50 and raise our PT to $80."
Shares of State Street closed at $70.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!