State Street (STT) PT Raised to $80 at Jefferies
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin reiterated a Buy rating on State Street (NYSE: STT) and raised his price target on $80.00 (from $74.00), saying it remains well-positioned to beat expectations.
Usdin commented, "Following the positive turn in out-year EPS ests., STT remains well-positioned to beat expectations. We believe the Beacon cost initiative progress and record 2Q16 asset servicing wins are not fully appreciated. Secular drivers and easier 2H comps support fee growth and valuation metrics are attractive relative to history and the market. We establish an '18 EPS est. of $6.50 and raise our PT to $80."
Shares of State Street closed at $70.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Western Digital (WDC): Takeaways From Analyst Day, Raising PT - Susquehanna
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!