State Street (STT) PT Raised to $80 at Jefferies
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin reiterated a Buy rating on State Street (NYSE: STT) and raised his price target on $80.00 (from $74.00), saying it remains well-positioned to beat expectations.
Usdin commented, "Following the positive turn in out-year EPS ests., STT remains well-positioned to beat expectations. We believe the Beacon cost initiative progress and record 2Q16 asset servicing wins are not fully appreciated. Secular drivers and easier 2H comps support fee growth and valuation metrics are attractive relative to history and the market. We establish an '18 EPS est. of $6.50 and raise our PT to $80."
Shares of State Street closed at $70.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!