Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Reiterating Outperform Ahead Of Analyst Day - RBC
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) ahead of Starbucks Biennial Analyst Day next week.
The analyst's panel data is pointing to a slow start to the fiscal year but he believes consumer confidence is improving and recent marketing tools should help accelerate SSS growth through quarter-end.
No change to estimates or the price target of $64.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $57.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
- Harley-Davidson (HOG): Raising Below Market PT - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!