Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Cutting PT But Near Term SSS Looks Strong - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) but cut his price target to $64 from $68. Despite cutting the price target on slightly lower SSS growth estimates in FY17, he is retaining his 5% SSS estimate for F4Q16 due to results from a proprietary consumer panel which implies 4-6% SSS growth near term.
In short, the analyst sees the company as a good risk/reward at 25x projected FY17 EPS with a PEG ratio of ~1.5x on long-term growth of 17%.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $52.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!