Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Cutting Comps To 4% From 5%, Reducing PT - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Nick Setyan, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) but cut his price target to $65.00 from $70.00 after recent checks of 5% of U.S. company-owned locations point to 4% Americas comp growth in FQ4. Though below 5% consensus the analyst thinks 4% is largely in line with buy-side expectations.
The analyst cut FQ4 and FY17 North American comp assumptions to 4% from 5% which has the effect of reducing the PT to $65 from $70.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $54.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!