Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Cutting Comps To 4% From 5%, Reducing PT - Wedbush
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Nick Setyan, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) but cut his price target to $65.00 from $70.00 after recent checks of 5% of U.S. company-owned locations point to 4% Americas comp growth in FQ4. Though below 5% consensus the analyst thinks 4% is largely in line with buy-side expectations.
The analyst cut FQ4 and FY17 North American comp assumptions to 4% from 5% which has the effect of reducing the PT to $65 from $70.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $54.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Underperform, Says Limited Topline Opportunities Delay Turnaround
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!