Square (SQ): Notes From Square Keynote - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Kupferberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Square (NYSE: SQ) after hosting Square at the Jefferies Payments Summit.
The analyst stated "SQ continues to successfully push upmarket, while driving increased traction with ancillary offerings (Square Capital, Invoices, Instant Deposit, etc) and maintaining stable overall take rates. We also continue to see significant long-term margin improvement potential, and opportunities for further geographic expansion".
According to SQ, the payback period for a given seller cohort remains 4-5 quarters, transaction margin is likely to remain consistent (despite the increased focus on larger merchants), and they should be able to take advantage of a large variable component of operating expenses to increase margins.
No change to the price target of $15.00.
Shares of Square closed at $11.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI):Selinexor At ASH Could Drive Upside - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!