Square (SQ): Notes From Square Keynote - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Jason Kupferberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Square (NYSE: SQ) after hosting Square at the Jefferies Payments Summit.
The analyst stated "SQ continues to successfully push upmarket, while driving increased traction with ancillary offerings (Square Capital, Invoices, Instant Deposit, etc) and maintaining stable overall take rates. We also continue to see significant long-term margin improvement potential, and opportunities for further geographic expansion".
According to SQ, the payback period for a given seller cohort remains 4-5 quarters, transaction margin is likely to remain consistent (despite the increased focus on larger merchants), and they should be able to take advantage of a large variable component of operating expenses to increase margins.
No change to the price target of $15.00.
Shares of Square closed at $11.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!